Stimulus Package Update Video
Presented by Attorney & CPA: Paul Horn
Find out everything you need to know about the Payroll Protection Program!
The CARES act just opened up a huge amount of working capital for small businesses during this global COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you're a real estate broker, agent or any small business, it would be a disservice to you and people who depend on you not to apply if you qualify.
The most important components of the $2.2 trillion “CARES" Act is the Payroll Protection Program, particularly for the overwhelming majority of small businesses. Structured as an income tax-free forgivable loan, the Payroll Protection Program will provide an enormous backstop to the nation’s small businesses during this uncertain time. Find out everything that you need to about this key aspects of the CARES Act!
Realtors & small businesses must take advantage of the disaster relief programs during the COVID-19 crisis
These disaster relief programs are NOT government “handouts”!
It is important to get around that stigma. The government does not want you to avoid using these financial assistance programs. From their viewpoint, if you hunker down and freeze your business expenses, that hurts our economy. Instead, the government is hoping that you will take this financial aid and spend it. They want you to spend it on payroll, rent, and on whatever it takes to do business, depending on the disaster relief program you choose.
We can help stimulate the economy this way. The government is passing trillions of dollars of the stimulus. They need to find a way to disperse that throughout the nation’s economy, and they have chosen the Small Business Administration to be a significant part of their plan.
This webinar is meant to point you to the right direction so you are informed and education about the resources available to you. Most importantly, after watching the webinar, you MUST take action!
During this timely presentation, you will learn everything you need to about the CARES Act, such as Payroll Protection Program, $10k EIDL, Realtor Unemployment, including, but not limited to:
- How REALTORS can apply
- What you and your clients need to do to get the $1200-$2400 stimulus check
- How to apply for the Paycheck Protection Program -- up to $10 million. -- Free money -- tell your small business clients about it!!!
- Computing the maximum amount allowable for the loan
- How to apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) -- up to $2 million
- Forgivable uses of loan proceeds
- Reduction in forgivable amount for reducing employee headcount or payroll
- Interaction with other SBA disaster loan programs
- Interaction the employee retention tax credit in the CARES Act
- Unemployment CARES Act for REALTORS