LIVE WEBINAR BY A SEASONED PROBATE ATTORNEY
Market value of the webinar
Seats are very limited and they're going fast--reserve yours now!
2x Your Business With Probate
The most comprehensive probate, living trust & conservatorship training for REALTORS in California.
Discover the least competitive and the most evergreen niche in real estate... from the comfort of your home. Taught live by the #1 California probate attorney Paul Horn. Paul is the only probate attorney in California to have a Probate Certification course approved and facilitated by the California Association of Realtors.
In many cases, heirs in probate or trust are the most motivated sellers you’ll ever meet. They usually don’t intend to live in the property and since it’s most likely their first time dealing with the inheritance, they need help and guidance of a real estate agent.
Probate also presents excellent opportunities for buyers (especially investors). Sadly, no one escapes death, so no matter the economic conditions or a season, there are always going to be new probate cases. If you’re looking for an evergreen list of off-market properties, probate should be on your radar.
What to expect from the webinar
Imagine that one day a son or daughter walks into your office and asks to sell their parents' home. It will happen sooner or later in your real estate career. Even though we don't like to think about our own mortality, none of us is going to live forever. This webinar is designed to provide you with knowledge so you'll know exactly what to say and what to do in order to earn their business. In addition, if you choose to pursue probate proactively, this webinar will provide you with tools to either list probate properties, represent probate buyers (aka investors), or even purchase probate properties below market value for yourself.
Here's what you're going to learn:
- Learn directly from a probate attorney how to close a probate transaction fast
- Master basic probate vocabulary and probate real estate documents needed to close your transaction
- Learn how to how to buy probate property for yourself or when representing and investor
- Discover how to access probate properties not listed on the MLS
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors/Investors
- How to give your home to your children tax-free
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- California's new law "Revocable Transfer on Death Deed"; new law for homeowners
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and How to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Understanding Proposition 19
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- NEW LAW: Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it — If your homeowners are on Medi-Cal, they MUST understand this law and take advantage of it! Often time, children are forced to sell off their parents' home in order to satisfy Medi-Cal reimbursement. This does not need to happen to your homeowners in 2017!