The Probate Process from A to Z for REALTORS -- by Paul Horn (Attorney & CPA)
Paul Horn, who is both an attorney and a CPA, is a well-known and respected attorney in California. He has been asked by many top real estate organizations to lecture in seminars. The Law Offices of Paul Horn can assist you with Probate, Living Trust and Bankruptcy needs. Please join us for one of the training events below!
What you’ll learn:
- The Probate Process Road Map from A to Z for Realtors.
- Maximize and protect your commission in probate.
- Learn how to get ALL probate leads each month in Southern California that need REALTORS for ONLY $25 per month.
- How to Contact and Get Response from the Estate (Letters & Phone Scripts)
- Learn the Right Way to Farm Probate
- Learn probate and estate vocabulary, timelines, responsibilities and process.
- When can I take a Probate Listing?
- Learn how to get probate listings.
- Learn how to complete a probate transaction.
- What are the right questions and documentations to ask the executor/probate attorney.
- Learn the language of the probate attorney so that you can get probate listings.
- Discover How to Wholesale Probate and Make a Profit.
- Understand the probate court confirmation sale process.
- Learn the probate court bidding process.
- Which CAR forms are mandatory for probate real estate transactions?
- Separate yourself from the “rest of the pack” as a realtor
- These are the common ways to hold title in California:
- sole ownership
- joint tenancy
- tenancy in common
- community property
- community property with right of survivorship
- partnership, and
- Do you know the legal/tax consequences of each? 75% of titles are held INCORRECTLY. Which one escapes probate?
- By understanding all of the above, REALTORS will be in a much better position to secure probate listings and represent sellers/buyers in probate transactions.