Carve Your Niche: Probate, Asset Protection & How To Generate Free Referrals on Facebook
Presented by Felix Hung & Attorney Paul Horn
Don't miss this rare joint event with Paul Horn, probate attorney & CPA, and Felix Hung, the acclaimed social media trainer, real estate coach, speaker, and blogger. Free for Realtors (must be able to present a proof of licensing at the door). Must register in advance!
One of the hottest social media trainers out there, Felix will share his proven methods of generating 20 million in referrals a year from Facebook... without spending a dime on Facebook ads or hiring an expensive social media marketing company.
Paul Horn has been recently designated as State Bar Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law. Less than 1% of all lawyers in California have this designation. Learn from one of the best probate lawyers in the state... for free! He will share a blueprint for finding and converting probate properties... You will leave the training ready to take probate listings!
In addition to the probate training, Paul will cover asset protection for real estate professionals. What are you doing to protect your assets, real estate investments, and family? Are you familiar with tools and techniques that will discourage frivolous litigation and distance you from your assets? Come and learn top-notch marketing, probate, and asset protection!
Tickets are limited! Reserve your FREE seat NOW!
What you will learn:
- What is probate?
- How is a home sold in probate?
- The Probate Process from A to Z for Realtors/Investors
- How to give your home to your children tax-free
- How does a court confirmation probate sale work in real estate?
- The Probate Real Estate Sale Process: Full vs. Limited IAEA Authority
- The Probate Court confirmation and the overbidding process
- Appraising the Probate Home
- California's new law "Revocable Transfer on Death Deed"; new law for homeowners
- Protect and maximize your probate commission
- When and How to sell real estate under a conservatorship & living trust
- Using Proposition 58 & 193 to avoid property tax reassessment upon death of property owner
- The Benefits and Pitfalls of Joint Tenancy & Community Property Vesting
- Avoid capital tax gains by vesting title properly
- Can the State take my home if I go on Medi-Cal?
- NEW LAW: Medi-Cal Planning Recovery & How to Avoid it — If your homeowners are on Medi-Cal, they MUST understand this law and take advantage of it! Often time, children are forced to sell off their parents' home in order to satisfy Medi-Cal reimbursement. This does not need to happen to your homeowners in 2017!
- Differences between Revocable vs. Irrevocable Trust?
- And Much Much More…….
NEW Topics You Don't Want to Miss!
- What is Asset Protection?
- How Can I Protect my Assets from Lawsuits?
- Asset Protection: Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Real Estate
- Asset Protection Planning to Keep Creditors and Predators at Bay
- 5 Things You Must Do to Protect Your Assets
- Choose the Right Business Entities: LLC vs. Corporation?